Saturday 27 November 2010

No Stopping ME now

Ive been scrapping like mad this week and so far have finished off 6 more LOs using Sarahs Cards kits I had left from earlier this year.

The First 2 Los are using a kit from March I think - I still have lots of this kit still to use and the photos ready to use (so watch this space lol)
This first LO is a day out at a canal museum in a very pretty village near to where i live and my 2 youngest sons when they were almost 4

On this LO Ben and Joe are at Cadbury world and enjoying a go in the car and for once didnt argue as to who was going to drive! Again photo taken in 1996

These Wedding LOs were all made using the May Sarahs cards kit. I am gradually working my way through my wedding photos and as soon as I saw the papers I knew I would do a few more wedding LOs









Proof we did get married!!!
thanks for looking
xxx

No comments: