Sunday 21 November 2010

I'm on a roll

After achieving a LO on photoshop I went on to do another just to make sure it wasnt a fluke! This is my dog Meg last Christmas aged about 18 months. The only reason she sat still and let me put a hat on her and take photos as she was very poorly with an abcess on her neck but we didnt know that at the time!

I have also been doing some scrapbooking with paper and glue and last night made 2. Both were using photos from 1996 and the June monthly kit from Sarahs cards. I must admit I hadnt opened the kit since it arrived in June as I knew I wouldnt be scrapping it then but when I did open it I thought YUK!!!! not my sort of papers at alll but I got going cutting and sticking and in the end loved the selection of papers and embellishments. I finished using the kit up tonight and will post the LOs I have made with them once I have taken photos of them!


This LO of Joe was inspired my a sketch in this months scrapbook magazine

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Aww poor Meg just looks like my Susie but she 4 years ol now x