Monday 15 March 2010

Scrapaholix Retreat Class LOs - my LOs

A class I went to led by Mandy - making the ribbon flowers as well as the LO. The photo is of Mathew and his girlfriend Amy on their first valentines together in 2009


A class again led by Mandy - lots of gutting and cutting out swirls but lots of fun! The photo is of my great grand parents arriving at the church for my wedding.



This class was led by Carolyn - I added the gems on after they werent in the class kit! lol. This is another photo from my wedding and is of great grand parents and grandparents with James and me.



Another Mandy Class with more papers suitable for my wedding photos - the photo is of my sister in law who was my chief bridesmaid. The large cream flower was hand made from cream and blue cardstock




My favourite class of the weekend had to be this one - my favourite papers at the moment from BoBunny and making more flowers by hand! Again the papers were just right for another wedding photo!


No comments: