Monday 15 March 2010

More LOs from the scrapaholix retreat crop room

Another LO from our weekend away in Brighton to celebrate James's 50th birthday - i hand made the flowers from some old cardstock.



Yet another LO for my wedding album - the swirls of pearls were hand done pearl by pearl lol

I loved these BoBunny papers from my Sarahscards monthly kit and so did another LO for my wedding album


The LO of my boys was a scraplift from a class I did during the scrapaholix retreat led by Carolyn (see above) but putting my slant on it! lol




Big Drip - Ben after a water fight with his cousin Billy - using more papers from a monthly kit and adding 3D paint pearls as drips of water!


More papers using the same monthly kit from Sarahscards as Big Drip (above) and showing Jow trying to kiss a crab (not sure why though lol)



No comments: