Sunday 18 April 2010

Cards

I have had a spell of making a few cards and have remembered to take pictures of just 3 before sending them off!!! The first used the stamp and card materials from Little CLaire designs a fab site who sell their own rubber stamps - these stamps and materials come from their monthly stamp set - perfect for my mums 70th birthday this week as she collects owl ornaments etc!


This card was made using a sizzix die cut cross and lots of left overs in my scrap box - I dont normally make Easter cards but really enjoyed making them and sending them for Church friends this year



James and I were baptised in March along with 5 other friends and so I made everyone I was being baptised with a card each. The cross is a stampin up stamp embossed in white and using lots of leftover card and paper from my scrap box


No comments: