Sunday 18 October 2009

These LOs were made using the September Sarahs Cards kit - and i had used as much of the kit up as I could in 10day after receiving the kit and made all these LOs



The Above LO is of my 3 sons taken in Clacton when they had a weekend away together (yes they can get on when they want to lol) visiting our Girls' Brigade at camp there
The LO below is of James and me taken while out for lunch with the twins to celebrate thier birthday this year - i dont get to be in many photos!
The LO of Joe and Ben was taken at the same lunch as the photo of me and James!



The Boys, Amy and James larking around one Sunday morning while on holiday this summer so I could take lots of photos!


The family all went out for dinner for Mathew's 21st earlier this year - these were just a couple of the photos taken during that evening!

Mathew and Amy on a swing during a family morning out, Joe came up for the idea for this LO using the circle cut out from the LO above and I have punched the smaller circles out for the LO of James and me (why they arent evenly spaced) so was just going to put the card into my scraps box but joe thought it shadowed the cirlce of the swing - so i used up some of the buttons in the kit to add colour and fill the holes punched out - all in all it turned out ok!