Monday 23 February 2009

I celebrate my silver wedding anniversary at the end of March and had intended to do an album with my wedding photos I have started but rather than have the pressure of finishing it for my anniversary I am taking my time and doing LOs as I feel inspired to do them. This LO was using a kit from Total Papercrafts as soon as the kit arrived I knew which photo I would be using it with!


Another Christmas LO this time going back 16 years - I came accross these photos again not long ago and had the urge to scrap them!




I challenged myself to do a LO using a sheet of cardstock and just scraps and leftovers and this was the result.




My oldest twin went on a world challenge expedition to Malawi last summer for a month. They treked but more importantly did some work in the community in one of the remote villages. He had a brillaint time and has been asking recently when I was going to start his scrapbook album! I have decided to stick with spicy/earthy colours throughout but not with any particular paper range (although these were using some crate paper i was given for Christmas) I now have over 500 photos to sieve through and decide which of them to use!




No comments: